Inflammation busting smoothies
Two different options in one recipe
- 1 handful of spinach (or more if you’re used to greens in your smoothies)
- 1 cup of one of these fruit sets:
- cherries and blueberries
- pineapple and kiwi
- 1 tbs of chia seeds (can be substituted with walnuts if you prefer)
- 1 cup of green tea (cold)
- 1 pinch (or more if you like it) of:
- tumeric and pepper for the berry version
- ginger for the pineapple and kiwi version
- Place the spinach and chia seeds with half the tea in a high speed blender and pulse briefly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend till smooth.
- For an even smoother version, soak the chia seeds in the green tea till swollen, then blend with the rest of hte ingredients.