You can get 22 grams of protein with this whole foods, plant-based smoothie. Yes, 22 grams of protein with no added whey or dairy! Not to mention it’s loaded with fiber, calcium, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries or cherries
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and/or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- optional: stevia or more berries for sweetness
- Wash spinach and berries thoroughly
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (like Vitamix)
- Sprinkle with dark chocolate shavings for an extra treat.